Also Known as: CSR, Visual Communications Specialist, Account Manager, Sales Manager
Responsible for sales activities from lead generation through the project management process. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Work with the center’s management and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with company vision and values.
- Serve as first point of contact for walk-in, email, Ecommerce and telephone customers.
- Develop annual sales plan with Franchise Partner or Center Manager, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers and decision makers.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and the FASTSIGNS Selling Solution System.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these using a “drill down” and “share of wallet” concept.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail and email.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and email activity.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting).
- Prepare estimates and establish/maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Communicate with customers on order status and changes the production schedule.
- Execute a variety of marketing functions: In-center database mailings based on targeted POS lists, thank you cards 5-7 days after order is picked up, implement a call-mail-call program, distribute press releases regarding center activities, execute FASTMAIL campaigns, etc.
- Maintain an attractive retail environment (clean, organized and functional).
- Support center franchise partner or center manager as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and daily, weekly and monthly paperwork. Ensure WIP summary is up to date.
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings. Participate in center staff and sales meetings.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Perform market research, competitive shops and customer surveys.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Contact customers within 3-5 days or order pick-up/delivery to confirm customer satisfaction.
Participate in and practice the FASTSIGNS sales mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center. Serve as a backup for answering the phone if the franchise partner, manager and sales/service employees are busy assisting other customers. Assist at the front counter as needed. Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
- Participate in marketing events such as open house(s) and telemarketing programs.
- Assist in collection of account receivables.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.