We are looking to recruit a driven, passionate, and self-motivated Signage Sales Professional to join our established team at FASTSIGNS Enfield
What does this position entail?:
Responsible for generating sales activities, the sales consultant will implement an agreed Sales Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding the customer base in the marketing area. You will work with the centre’s management and support teams to achieve and maintain established high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with company vision and values.
- Develop an annual sales plan to achieve personal sales targets.
- Conduct research into target industries
- Periodically conduct competitor analysis and market research
- Identify and target prospects
- Attend sales meetings with clients to identify their needs and provide recommendations for signage and graphics solutions
- Create and follow up estimates
- Keep a record of prospecting activity
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects of products that will suit their needs
- Prepare sales presentations
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified prospects
- Follow up on new prospects and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing, and field activity.
- Develop a complete understanding of the signage and graphics industry, pricing, and proposal models
- Complete all ‘paperwork’ and follow established centre procedures throughout each project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting).
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Answer telephone calls and emails
- Participate in networking and marketing events such as seminars, referral groups, trade shows, and telemarketing programs.
- Assist in the collection of account receivables.
- The right attitude to learn, succeed and become a valued member of our team
- Prior experience in sales in the signage (or similar related) industry
You will become a valued member of a close-knit team with the opportunity to attend FASTSIGNS hosted, network-wide, Outside Sales Professionals development programs, giving you the opportunity for ‘peer to peer’ learning and self-development opportunities. We strongly feel that hard work and successes should be rewarded; we run annual awards celebrations to recognise high achievers within the network. We encourage and assist in growth and development within each of our employee's roles, to help them progress within the business.
Salary dependant on experience
Reference ID: Enfield_OSP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Sales: 5 years (preferred)
- Driving License (required)