This position holds the responsibility for making the initial telephone contact with prospective customers, establishing a positive and professional impression of FASTSIGNS. The Brand Ambassador will ask for permission to send information by mail, and will follow up by selecting and mailing the appropriate marketing piece(s). In all cases, the position will record detailed contact information in the center’s database and flag it for appropriate follow-up.
Among the qualities to be desired for this position: a pleasant and clearly understandable phone voice, a relaxed manner, mature social skills, organizational ability, and a positive attitude.
- Use lead generation software and other lead generation methods to develop call list.
- Seek to obtain the names and titles of potential signbuyers and to confirm addresses and phone numbers.
- Explain the benefits FASTSIGNS offers and determine the need for a personal sales visit.
- Understand and follow the national marketing program as it relates to the center.
- Be able to learn and understand through self-taught web based instruction.
- Follow up with customers by sending in-store marketing materials; use the POS to generate lists (e.g. Thank You cards, Miss You cards, etc..).
- Use Ecommerce tools as provided by FASTSIGNS to group email database.
- Organize and exhibit at specified networking and trade show functions.
- Organize and execute customer appreciation activities, events and sponsorships.
- Generate new business opportunities for the center by phone prospecting, networking, and gaining referrals.
- Follow up with all leads generated from activities, enter contact data in POS system and ensure that action is taken (sales person visit, CSR quote generated, etc..).
- Order appropriate materials for in center use and marketing activities.
- Call inactive customers to verify contact information and ask about additional sign needs.
Participate in and practice the FASTSIGNS sales mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center. Serve as a backup for answering the phone if the franchise partner, manager and sales/service employees are busy assisting other customers. Assist at the front counter as needed. Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.